I Get This Call Every Day
A downloadable narrative for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Exactly what it says on the box: a lightly filtered experienced pulled from my (now former) day job in a customer service call centre, made interactive in a point-&-click format. Lose politely, or lose spectacularly; the choice is yours.
Version 1.1 (new!) Features
- A branching narrative pulled from personal experience.
- Over 250 lines of fully-voiced dialogue.
- Slightly improved graphics
- Windows PC, Macintosh, and now Linux compatible - one purchase gets all DRM-free versions
(note: Mac version currently still 1.0, version 1.1 coming soon)
- Terrible art conveys a terrible work environment.
- A brief, digestible piece of audible interactive fiction.
- Featuring original music by SF of Game Builder Club and Building 3d Game Birds Gameapp Maker Co.
(note: Steam key no longer offered as it is no longer for sale on Steam)
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Dec 21, 2012|
|Tags||call-center, Point & Click|
|Average session||A few minutes|
In order to download this narrative you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
IGTCED_WIN_v1-1.zip 12 MB
IGTCED_LINUX_v1-1.tar.gz 13 MB
IGTCED_MACv1-0.zip 18 MB
- Ending the Free SaleFeb 12, 2023